Kids for Peace is a children’s group working together to create a culture of peace both locally and globally. They do this through the arts, community service, civic action, peace-building skills, environmental care, cultural awareness, global outreach and lots of fun! Check out this non-profit organization working with children and pledging for peace! I cheer them on. Let’s support and encourage these wise and forward-thinking people of all ages. They’re showing how we can all do this together! http://www.kidsforpeaceglobal.org/
I pledge to use my words to speak in a kind way.
I pledge to help others as I go throughout my day.
I pledge to care for our earth with my healing heart and hands.
I pledge to respect people in each and every land.
I pledge to join together as we unite the big and small.
I pledge to do my part to create PEACE for one and all.
Our Mission ~ To cultivate every child’s innate ability to foster peace through cross-cultural experiences and hands-on arts, service and environmental projects.
Our Vision ~ Our vision is a safe and peaceful world where all people respect and care for each other and our planet. Kids for Peace serves as a model and inspiration for creating this reality with children leading the way, not only for today, but for generations to come.
What We Believe ~
- We believe every child has innate wisdom to foster peace and when cultivated, will choose a positive path.
- We believe every child deserves to feel and share joy, kindness, love and friendship.
- We believe every child can learn and engage in cooperation, teamwork, and peacebuilding.
- We believe that learning about other cultures, lifestyles, and traditions leads to unity, respect and peace.
- We believe that every child can participate in simple acts of kindness and caring for our earth.
- We believe in helping every child express their hopes, dreams, and wishes.
- We believe in every child.
- We believe in peace.